IMiS/wClient 1.5.2010 is released.
MiS®/wClient is web client intended for the capture and management of content of electronic origin or content digitalized using scan procedures. The client operates directly with the IMiS®/ARChive Server, which ensures secure long-term storage of documents and archived content along with the corresponding metadata. Users access the content from any web browser via the web client IMiS®/wClient.
Content is structured by the classification scheme, which sorts materials according to their subject, authority, activity, and the business and expert functions of corresponding personnel within the company.
Entities follow a hierarchical order (classes, folders, documents), with practically unlimited sub-levels specified according to need. Each entity in the archive has its own unique classification code.
The IMiS®/wClient can be connected to many IMiS®/ARChive Servers, which facilitates the capture and management of electronic content of several separate organizational units on a single location.
* Improved importing email from file.
* Added activity search with identifier.
* Added create content in custom content container.
* Added download imported activity.
* Added search history.
* Added IMiS/wScan settings in profile.
* Added directory entity aliases.
* Added directory entity group membership.
* Added context menu on tree view.
* Added sessions informations in profile.
* Added saving template categorization in collections.
* Show password button on login page.
* Sorting entities by type.
* Added support for previewing MS Office content (Word, Excel, Power Point).
* Added search by entity type option.
* Added search recursive option.
* Added advanced search customization.
* Added template refresh on attribute change.
* Added reports view for creating reports.
* Added side view with thumbnails in preview content.
* Added deleted entity type.
* Added change classification code dialog.
* Improved keyboard events in edit entity dialog.
* Added max search results option.
* Improved activity entity identifier.
* Improved selecting entities for move or delete.
* Improved entity delete dialog.
* Improved entity collections paging.
* Changed entity binary property operations.
* Changed directory entity avatars loading.
* Added saving entity info sections state.
* Added previewing entity binary properties.
* Improved creating files in entity create or edit dialog.
* Improved directory entity select component.
* Improved entity select dialog.
* Improved scroll view.
* Changed entity security information user interface.
* Changed large entities collection message.
* Improved device name in activity.
* Removed full text indexed option.
* Added grid component header.
* Fixed reason dialog next button.
* Fixed loading IMiS/wScan libraries.
* Fixed header navigation disabled actions.
* Fixed version level 4 translation.
* Fixed file input display label.
* Fixed entity reference select entity.
* Fixed alert dialog closing.
* Fixed router reuse main component.
* Fixed retention policy mandate download.
* Fixed about component service version.
Copyright © Imaging Systems Ltd, 2021